Saturday 6 January 2007

nothing (


I just got, on the first days of that year, a "bronchite" as we call in french which a big big cold that makes me hard to breath. But now I recovered my energies thanks to anti-biotics and other medecins. But I'm still very tired and the pity is that I have an exam on the next tuesday. I will study what I can.
It is a period now that I should really face my life, see the "I" in the infinte sea. But I re-understand that it is easier not to look and think too much about "what is life, death". Such question is good to become more modest...
sorry, I have difficulties to express myself.
I want to say that is good, as you said to me, to have a small target that makes your daily actions coherent. It is also surprising to see how we can be blind one day, and see beauty the other day, on the same place. The brain makes it all. And to be happy is therefore a choice to work on, cause we love to smile, we love to laugh, it makes us feel GOOD, and life can be so sweet.
It is just a question of choice...
I just begun a cure of magnesium and oméga 3, elements which are recommended when you feel down physically and mentally. It works, even thought I got that "Bronchite" which was really annoying. I start to find myself laughing inside. My brain makes forgotten connection between the words and the senses. I begin to feel the goodness to be someone I take care of and enjoy.

(but, damn, I have to study now and let you to your former occupation....see you All soon, Hugzzzz)

ps: next time I'll right in freinch

No comments: